Friday, March 6, 2015

Big & Boo

Big Mama and Boo Mama are two of my FAVORITE bloggers.  Day after day they bring humor to the absolute monotony that life often holds.  I have just recently started listening to the podcasts that they sometimes record together and can I just tell you, I've been missing out.  They're both fabulous writers but listening to them chat together takes it to a whole new level.  These women are hysterical.  HYSTERICAL.

Go listen to the latest one and I promise that you will laugh your head off.  And then you will laugh some more after that.  You might even get some really great fashion tips...which is entirely dependent on your ability to imagine what they're saying and your definition of 'really great'.  Nonetheless, I promise that you will not be disappointed.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment