Sunday, March 8, 2015

Don't mess with my schedule

Daylight Savings Time.

Need I say more?

I am very certain that whomever came up with the idea to mess with the time twice a year was a man with no children.  I suppose that it could have been a woman with no children but I like to believe that a fellow woman would have more common sense than that.  I have heard all the "reasons" that it is supposed to be "better" but it's nonsense.  The only thing it effectively and consistently does is throw off everyone in the house.  Sleep schedules are off, all the clocks are wrong, and we all seem to be a little more on edge than normal.

I'm sure you can't tell this by my wonderful, uplifting post here.  Ahem.

The rest of the afternoon is going to be spent in search of soccer cleats and shin guards for the tiny who starts practice this week.  Since everything in her wardrobe MUST be pink it should be fun since her uniforms are going be orange and white.  Surely there's a shade of pink out there that doesn't clash with orange, right?

On second thought, maybe I'll just order some online and let there be harmony in my house for another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment