Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A to Z

I stumbled across this survey the other day and while I am not normally a fan, thought it would be fun!

A is for Age: 31

B is for Burger of Choice: Bacon Cheeseburger from Collegiate!

C is for Car you Drive: A red beat up Trailblazer named Jimmy

D is for Dogs Name: No dogs, no cats, no pets period.  I have a three year old that keeps me busy

E is for Essential Item you use Everyday: Coffee Maker or French Press...I know this shocks all of you

F is for Favorite TV Show: Way too many...Greys, Scandal, Suits, Necessary Roughness, Jeopardy...no wonder I'm so pale...

G is for favorite Game: Apples to Apples, the Dice Game, and Scrabble.  ACTUAL Scrabble people!

H is for Hometown: San Diego for the first several years; now and forevermore Atlanta

I is for Instruments you play: Um...I used to play the flute...now I play the radio and I am pretty amazing at it

J is for Juice: Pineapple-Orange

K is for person you want to Kiss: N of course...who else!?  Unless Alaina's sweet face counts because I could kiss that forever.

L is for Last Restaurant you ate at: Flying Biscuit 

M is for Muppet: I DON'T DO MUPPETS.  EVER.  PERIOD.

N is for Number of Piercings: Two holes in each ear, cartilage in one, and I used to have my tongue pierced.  Not so much now.

O is for Overnight Hospital Stays: Just the one when I had Alaina

P is for People you were with today: My sweet child this morning and then N later!

Q is for what you do in your Quiet time: Usually read, write, or work on a blanket

R is for biggest Regret: I have none.  Not that I don't wish I might have used a kinder word or been more compassionate with someone, but it took every single moment of this journey to bring me to the now.  And now, this moment, is perfectly exactly what it should be.

S is for Status: Tired...oh that's not what they're talking about?  Ahhh...then: In a relationship

T is for Time you woke up: 5:30 a.m. thanks to my alarm that actually went off, unlike my wake-up call... 

U is for what you consider Unique: Laughter.  We all do it, but every single laugh is completely different

V is for favorite Vegetable: Asparagus, Squash, Onions and Mushrooms

W is for Worst Habit: Procrastination.  Easily my biggest downfall in life.

X is for number of X-Rays you've had: None so far this year.  Two CT's, but no x-rays

Z is for Zodiac: Aquarius


No comments:

Post a Comment